(StatePoint) While pine-based cleaning products aren’t anything new, most people don’t realize they’re among the most functional cleaning products to have on hand, even when it comes to sprucing up your hardest-to-clean items and spaces.
(StatePoint) Did you know that certain kitchen habits can increase the likelihood for bacteria growth, food contamination and foodborne illness? However, a few simple tweaks to your routine can help reduce these risks and keep foods fresher for longer, leading to less waste.
(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
- Is B-CU splitting from its alumni association?
- B-CU faces tough challenge against Alabama A&M
- Radio host Marc Bernier succumbs to COVID-19
- School district switches mask policy again
- Prison for Nicki Minaj’s husband threatens her family dreams
- Monoclonal antibody infusion treatment available at Ormond center
- Lynching victim to be honored
- Comedian Gabriel ‘Fluffy’ Iglesias to perform at Peabody
- Stealing from retirement to fund college education
- Business leaders step up to fight inequities in the South
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.