(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
- Bicycle accident involving woman and officer stirs controversy
- City field officially named after Norma J. Bland
- FEACHER’S VISION FOR CITY
- New city manager pledges to improve Daytona Beach
- Pay Black women their worth: Lives depend on it
- City still has limited funds for rental assistance
- Thinking about a puppy? Here’s what you need to know
- More Disney tourists caught with concealed guns during pandemic
- Lucas Foundation awards scholarships to three seniors
- Pride Month means Black Pride, too
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.