(BPT) - Finding motivation on a Monday can be tough. However, there's no greater motivator to get up and moving like having your canine companion by your side to help you take on Monday — and every day of the week — like a pro. Active dogs and their humans take challenges head-on, and when y…
(NAPSI)—Ah, Spring: Flowers in bloom, birds on the wing, fun in the sun—and itchy eyes, runny noses, sneezing, coughing, hives, wheezing, fatigue and difficulty breathing for the more than 60 million Americans the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America say suffer from asthma or allergies. …
(NAPSI)—“Backyarding”—the art of taking indoor activities to the outdoors—is a trend that has caught on. As winter begins to wind down, thoughts of playing in and working in the yard often kick into high gear.
(StatePoint) Whether you are a first-time or veteran pet owner, being a pet parent can be expensive. From daily needs like food, treats and toys to medicines, the costs can add up.
(NAPSI)—If your family is like most, you spend more time inside when it’s cold and dark outside. On the one hand, that can make this a great time for enjoying baking, reading, board games, movies, and so on together. On the other hand, you’re also all breathing in what could be poor-quality …
Volusia County Animal Services is hosting a free microchip event from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 4. In addition to microchipping pets, free pet food will be distributed at the event while supplies last.
I have written several columns about protecting your pets during the hot summer months, but this subject bears repeating.
The Fourth of July is the one day of the year when more pets run away from home than any other day. This results in animal shelters being extremely busy the 1-12 days immediately after the holiday.
My name is Barry KuKes, and I am the Community Outreach and Marketing Director of the Halifax Humane Society located at I-95 and the LPGA Boulevard exit.
- Dr. Lawrence Drake won’t return as B-CU’s interim president
- DOT and DeLand community celebrate groundbreaking of SunRail Station
- DeLand ceremony will be 102nd year of honoring veterans
- Living with schizophrenia: My family’s 30-year journey
- Gorman invited to read poem in Miami after school deemed it inappropriate for elementary kids
- NAACP issues Florida travel ban
- NFL’s Mostert holds conference at alma mater
- Fire won’t stop Ormond church’s praise and worship
- First United Methodist Church to host Kids Adventure Week
- The many accomplices to the killing of Jordan Neely
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.