Sharpton invited to deliver eulogy at subway chokehold victim’s funeral
- ANDREW NELLES/POOL/GETTY IMAGES/TNS
As featured on
NEW YORK — The family of subway chokehold victim Jordan Neely invited the Rev. Al Sharpton o…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Trump says he’s been indicted in special counsel investigation into classified documents
- Alliance's goal: Secure the place of Negro Leagues in baseball history
- McNorton’s free football clinic is Friday at Daytona Stadium
- B-CU’s volleyball schedule kicks off with Bash at the Beach
- Carnival using drug dogs to stop onboard weed use
- Tips from travel experts before booking that expensive summer vacation
- River voyages can offer exploration and comfort
- We must elect leaders who will govern for diverse communities
- Tickets are available to see Patti LaBelle at Peabody Auditorium
- B-CU loses trademark appeal to national alumni association
- Could Disney leave Florida because of DeSantis? No
- Masonic lodge treats students to an end-of-school year fun day
- Bruce McNorton’s football clinic returns
- Votran makes bus route changes this month
- Dr. Lawrence Drake won’t return as B-CU’s interim president
- FDOT unveils winning entries for bike lane design contest
- War in Ukraine rages as U.S. allies continue to add money to Russian coffers
- Hurricane season is here; residents urged to prepare
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.